AGRIVENTURE is a general event of inSCIgnis. The aim of this event is to come across innovative ideas regarding agricultural processes for the upliftment of the agricultural sector of ASSAM, to resolve the issues faced by the farmers, the backbone of our society. This event is particularly targeted at graduate and post graduate students, who are challenged to come up with inventive ideas and models for more sustainable and feasible agricultural processes.
"AGRIVENTURE” is a general event of inSCIgnis. The aim of this event is
to come across innovative ideas regarding agricultural processes for the
upliftment of the Agricultural sector of ASSAM, to resolve the issues
faced by the farmers, the backbone of our society. This event is
particularly targeted at graduate and post-graduate students, who are
challenged to come up with their inventive ideas and models for more
sustainable and feasible agricultural practices. The winner will be
awarded with an attractive cash prize.
● This event is for UG & PG students.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Maximum time allotted for each participant (including time for
answering questions): 15-20 minutes
Participants are asked to choose any ONE of the following topics for
1. Agricultural Economics
(Farm management techniques)
2. Agricultural Engineering
3. Plant Pathology
4. Livestock management for agricultural needs
7. Plant breeding and genetics
8. Soil science and agricultural chemistry
9. Growth techniques for Cash crops
10. Sustainable agriculture
PROCEDURE OF THE EVENT:
1. The participants will be gathered in a room and they will either
have models or wall charts with a PPT.
2. The judges will give marks based on certain criteria and the
other participants can also question the person who will be
delivering his/her presentation.
3. If possible farmers will be called from nearby villages to present
their views regarding agricultural practices and the problems
faced by them.
NOTE: It is mandatory for the participants to prepare a PPT Slideshow;
additionally, they must choose between creating a model or a wall
Each of the below-listed criteria will be awarded the needful marks out
• How effective the models/ wall charts are at communicating the
essence of the presentation (10)
• How well are the public-speaking abilities of the presenter (10)
• How factually correct the presentation is (10)
• How INNOVATIVE and original the presentation idea is (10)
• How well the presenter answers the questions thrown at them
The participant with most marks out of 50 will be declared as the
winner. This programme aims to bring up-and-coming ideas in the field
of agriculture into limelight so that the farmers can adopt methods th
Registration fee is Rs. 100/- per Individual/Team.
Exciting Prizes for the winner.
For further Queries Contact:
Phone No: 6901847637