Off-Beat

Science is all about imagination, innovation and exploring new horizons, The biggest discoveries and inventions of all times had often started with an idea, which may have sounded crazy at that time. So if you have any scientific theory regarding anything or any innovative ideas, don't hold back! Who knows,this might become the next big thing in science! In this regard, InSCIgnis'19 presents to you, "Off beat-Thinking outside the box!".

Rules


  1. It's open for all. It doesn't matter if you have a scientific background or not. What matters is your ideas and experiments.
  2. Participants will have to make a short video of their innovative, crazy experiments with explanation. Or else they can make a video of their own scientific theories regarding anything. Even if you think your ideas or experiments are weird or crazy, don't hold back! The crazier, the better! The video limit must be less than 5 minutes.
  3. The theories and experiments should be one's own imagination, innovation and should be original.
  4. The videos should be uploaded on instagram by tagging our official InSCIgnis page and using the hashtag #inscignis2019.
  5. The winner will be chosen on the basis of their innovative ideas and content as well as the number of likes obtained on their video based on the 60:40 judgement rule.
  6. 60% based on the judging of the idea on its creativity, originality and imagination. And the rest 40% based on the number of likes on their instagram video.
  7. The top 5 videos will be uploaded on the official InSCIgnis Page on Instagram and Facebook. Moreover these video will be screened during the Theatrix event of InSCIgnis'19.

Registration Fees

The Registration is free of cost

Prize

  • 1st Prize:- Rs 5000

  • 2nd Prize:- Rs 3000

  • 3rd Prize:- Rs 2000

Time & Venue

Can be submitted anytime upto 20 February 2019

Contact

For further Queries Contact:
Saurabh Bosu
Phone No: +91 91014 46987